Welcome to the CDSS Online Store
To SEARCH the CDSS store, type the first few letters of the title or artist/author/editor in the box below and choose from the selections that appear.
The third CD from Old New England, called ONE:III, of course. Here is a blurb from Mary DesRosiers' liner notes."The members of Old New England have come by their music in the old way. They have learned it from other musicians in that unbroken chain which stretches back to the British Isles, France and beyond. Through their passion for keeping the old alive, as well as adding new ones that "fit" our dance tradition, they have themselves become a precious link in that chain. I defy anyone to listen to this music and not feel the urge to get up and dance: that's what it's about. Old New England is Bob McQuillen, Deanna Stiles and Jane Orzechowski. Great Meadow.
1. Black Cat Quadrille, Prince Imperial Galop, George Cheroux
2. Sheila's Hornpipe, David Millstone's Hornpipe, Mary Lou and Charlie
3. The Bowmaker, Mood Swing, Shauna's Jig
4. Sally's Waltz, Eileen's Waltz, Allen McBride
5. ONE Polka, Lady's Polka, Macky Quacky
6. Brigid of of Knock, The Gypsy Girl
7. Caroline's Hornpipe, Uncle George's Reel, Reel de Ste. Louise
8. Martha's (about time!) Waltz, L and M Waltz, April Flowers
9. Mrs. Fraser's Party in the Catskills, Bob's Reel
10. Star Island Jig, Bob's Fancy, Edith and David's Hornpipe
11. Da Slockit Light