David Kaynor of Montague, MA is the 2021 CDSS Lifetime Contribution Award recipient, in recognition of his enormous contributions as a dance community organizer, musician, caller, and mentor to generations. We held a Celebration online on David's birthday, Saturday, April 17, 2021.
Please check back soon for a video of the festivities!
Part I—Introductions (~15 minutes)
- Montague Processional (3 mins) Video
- Introductory words from co-hosts Lissa Schneckenburger and Andy Davis Live
- Welcome from CDSS Board President Gaye Fifer Live
- Words from David, Read by Becky Hollingsworth Live
Part II—Lifetime Contributions (45-60 minutes)
- Sustainers Video
- Jay Ungar and Molly Mason Live
- Fiddle Hell Video
- Stuart Kenney Video
- Peter Siegel Live
- Footage from Guiding Star Grange
- George Wilson Live
- Northwest Interviews (by Doug Plummer) Video
- Sue Songer Live
- Bob Dalsemer with Katie and Corie Pressley (a.k.a. The Pressley Girls) Video
- Fred Karsch and Katie Pressley Live
- Vermont Fiddle Orchestra Video
- Fiddle Orchestra of Western Massachusetts—Becky Shannon (FOWM) Live
- Van Kaynor and Cammy Kaynor
- Chris Wise (Montague Common Hall) Live
Part III—Finale (10-15 minutes)
- Award Presentation—Gaye Fifer Live
- Closing and thanks—Lissa Schneckenburger and Andy Davis Live
- High Clouds Video
Extra Conversation / Breakout Rooms
- Participants who wish to stay and chat will have the chance to go into breakout rooms.
Please email KaynorLCA@cdss.org if you have any questions.