Help us amplify your info! Click here to add your information to our directory of gigging artists.
If you’re hosting an online concert or workshop soon, click here to list it in our new calendar of online events. Just choose Online Events in the Categories box and add your event URL in the Extra Info box.
Listed below are some links you may find useful. If you know of any others to add to the list, send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sources of emergency funding and other support (by country, state, and city of residence)
- COVID-19 Freelance Artist Resource
- Recording Academy MusiCares COVID-19 Relief Fund
- Maestro Match: connecting musicians and learners for online music lessons
- COVID-19 and the Folk Alliance International Community: a robust collection of health and safely resources, worldwide sources of emergency funds, and other general pandemic-era resources
- Country Dance Music Radio is a new Internet streaming radio station. It exists to support musicians who are out of work due to SARS-2/COVID-19 dance cancellations. It supports the dance community at large by playing the music and musicians we're used to dancing to. If you listen, please go to the musician pages and find their donation/store links to donate directly to them. If you are a musician, please provide music to the station for the community to enjoy 24x7. This is a great way for folks to be reminded to donate and to reward them for doing so.
- Musicians Foundation (source for emergency funds)
- Equal Sound (funds per cancelled gig)
- Musicians who have lost of their income due to the pandemic can apply for aid through the Violin-Building Fundraiser for Musician Aid project.
Musician application form
Support the fundraiser
- Billboard's State-by-State Resource Guide
- Artist Relief
$5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies; application cycles run approximately every month through August
- Resources for Canadian Artists (a huge list, including sources for emergency funds)
- AFC (source for emergency funds)
- Unison Benevolence Fund
- COVID-19 Financial Assistance Resource List
- Northwest Connecticut Artist Emergency Relief Fund: $100 micro-grants to Connecticut-based artists to fund small COVID-19-inspired projects
Archived Webinars from Us and Others
We Are Stronger Together: Navigating Crises and Sustaining Healthy Relationships in the Era of Coronavirus for arts professionals, from Americans for the Arts
Ask An Expert: Contracts, Insurance, Visas, Employment and Legislation in the COVID-19 Era for performing artists, from the Alliance of Performing Arts Conferences
CommUNITY Ep. 1: Coping with the New Norm and Connecting Folk for performing artists and arts venues (focused on music), from Folk Alliance International