Make It Happen! Manual for Creating Leadership Training Events
This manual, offered in PDF format, provides step-by-step planning support for event organizers. The complete manual is contained in the following files:
- Manual (pdf, 31 pages, 700 KB) The basic toolkit for creating and running a leadership training event. Includes full Table of Contents.
Appendices: sample materials from a variety of actual events.
- Contra callers appendix (PDF, 16 pages, 855 KB) A workshop for contra callers
- Connections appendix (PDF, 5 pages, 660 KB) A collaborative workshop for callers and musicians
- WC Leaders appendix (PDF, 16 Pages, 520K KB) A regional conference for callers, musicians and organizers
VIEWING ON-SCREEN AND/OR PRINTING A COPY
- Bookmarks have been set up to help you navigate and you will find live links throughout the documents.
- The table of contents in the Manual is linked across all four files to help you get around.
- If you download this set of documents to your own computer the links internal should continue to work.
- Feel free to print out any or all of the PDF files listed.
This Manual was originally released on January 28, 2008 and is currently under revision. The posted revision is 1.0.
We expect that this manual will evolve over time and welcome suggestions. Comments about content can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments about technical issues should be forwarded to email@example.com.