Other College Groups
There are many colleges with dance and music groups. Each one is set up a little differently, and each puts on different sorts of events. We suggest getting in touch with some of the organizers from other groups to talk with them about what they do. Most of the groups have web sites with contact info. If they don't, be in touch and we can put you in touch with the organizers.
- Brown University
- Oberlin Contra Club
- University of Victoria Caledonian Club (Scottish dance group)
- Harvard Outing Club
- MIT Folk Dance Club
- University of ChicagoContra Club
- Warren-Wilson Old Farmers Ball
- Guilford College
- Swarthmore Folk Dance Club
- The Appalachian Heritage Council presents traditional entertainment from the Appalachian Region - including Contra and Square Dances, concerts, and story telling - on the campus of Appalachian State University in Boone, NC.
- Know of other groups we're missing? Let us know by adding a comment below...