Make It Happen!
A Manual for Creating Leadership Training Events
This manual provides step-by-step planning support for event organizers.
How these materials are presented:
Documents are in pdf format with the goal of making this information accessible in both print and electronic form. At present the complete manual is contained in four files: the core manual and three Appendices. If these files are more than your internet connection can handle we can send you a set on CD-Rom. Contact us
- Manual (pdf, 31 pages, 700 KB) The basic toolkit for creating and running a leadership training event. Includes full Table of Contents.
- These pdfs are designed to be compatible with Acrobat Readers 6.0 or later. We recommend you use 7.0 or higher to make best use of navigation tools.
- Bookmarks have been set up to help you navigate and you will find live links throughout the documents.
- The table of contents in the Manual is linked across all four files to help you get around.
- If you download this set of documents to your own computer the links internal should continue to work. Those that refer to a website (such as the grant guidelines and applications) will only work if you have internet access while selecting the link.
If you want a print copy:
- You can print out any or all of the pdf files listed.
If you'd rather have a Word format file that you can edit, please let us know and we'll email it to you.
This manual was originally released on January 28, 2008. The revision that is posted is 1.0
- Note - there are many ways of presenting materials online. We expect that this manual will evolve over time and welcome suggestions. Please bear in mind that we seek to reach a wide range of "readers," not all of whom have access to the latest technical bells and whistles. Comments about content can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Comments about technical issues should be forwarded to email@example.com .